Thursday, July 06, 2006

Summer travelin'.....for the Knit Sock Kit Swap

The felted bag has been mailed to my KSKS kittee, Jean, from Utah, and will arrive in the mail today. Instead of a zipper, I used some rounded cherry colored buttons, along with a chain stitched loop to fasten from the other side. The buttons were selected to coordinate with the purse and to look like my pal's favorite candy, the atomic fireball. Legal disclaimer: not intended to be eaten, not by child or adult! Included also some colorful sock yarn, Cherry Tree Hill, which is one of her favorites. The sock pattern which was included was Wendy Johnson's toe-up, a new technique my pal wanted to try.



Just agreed to be an "angel" and make another kit. Very uncomfortable with the term but happy to do the kit. More kittin'(not to mention my own knittin') to come.

Love to see what everyone is making! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the bag-and the buttons especially. They are a nice touch.

:)