Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Finished Projects

I've been spending some time on ravelry, posting some previous and current projects, and also inputting some yarn, not to mention browsing to see what fellow knitters are working on. It will take some time to record the yarn that I currently have, but it will be worth it.

Christmas is fast approaching, and the list is getting a bit shorter as some of the socks are completed. Mark's brown (Sockamania Elegance) socks are finished, and Megan's snowflake socks are done. For some reason, I put this project aside for 1 1/2 months with one repeat of the pattern and the toe to go. At least it's finished now!

The MAN socks left will be a bit troublesome to complete, as all of the rest of the receipients like a SIMPLE pattern (knit and purl, nothing fancy), and I'd like to work some sort of pattern. Perhaps a compromise? Maybe something in Sensational Socks will work?
Meanwhile, I'm a bit stalled on the Mystic Waters KAL. A choice of yarn has been made, and I'm waiting for some needles. If I spend too much time on the knit along, the remaining Christmas socks won't be done.

No comments: