Wednesday, June 21, 2006



I've started this web blog after meeting many knitters, who asked, "Where is your web blog and what is your screen name?" Although I had a web page once upon a time, it's been a number of years since I've maintained a site. Have recently completed a knitting needle case, using some fabric that was purchased and stashed away. Also used the fabric from a pair of jeans. It's great to use up the stash, whether it's yarn or fabric. Had originally intended to use the fabric for a pillow, but think that this was a better use.

I like the way that it rolls up. In addition to two rows of ten pockets each (for double points and circulars, as well as singles), there is a zippered pocket and a buttoned "flap" pocket.


Each pocket is 1 1/2 inches wide. The zippered compartment is great for stitch markers, cable needles, and other small items.
If anyone is interested in directions, post a reply below, and I'll post them.
Here's the case all rolled up.














My favorite wildflower, very hard to find, the lady's slipper.

1 comment:

chittavrtti said...

What a wonderful looking needle case :) I purposely bought a skirt fronm a local thrift because I liked the fabric and intend to make a needle case, but, I'm trying to decide on a pattern. Thank you for the inspiration ***CV